Meet Literary Agents Who Could Help Get Your Book Published By A Major Publisher
Exclusively Available to Members of the
Get Published Now Coaching Program
Limited to 50 Clients - First Come, First Served
Wednesday, March 10, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Eastern
Dear Get Published Now Client,
Our program's primary goal is to guide you through the publication of your book.
If you're planning to self-publish, congratulations—you're on the fast track.
But if you are seeking a traditional publication path, we have something special planned for you: the chance to meet one-on-one with bona fide literary agents who could help you get your book in front of editors at traditional publishing houses.
On Wednesday, March 10, we'll be hosting our "Meet the Agents" session on Zoom from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Eastern (12:00 pm to 4:00 pm Pacific).
Ten professional, experienced literary agents will be attending and taking pitches from authors who are well along in their writing process and know they want a traditional publisher to bring out their book.
If that describes you, then keep reading for all the details.
Should You Attend Our "Meet The Agents" Session?
If You Meet These Criteria, Yes
You are the kind of author agents at our event will be looking for if you:
- are writing a non-fiction book about your area of expertise.
- have completed your introduction and a sample chapter (or two).
- have decided to pursue traditional publishing before or instead of self-publishing.
- have an established platform you can use to promote your book – a viable online presence consisting of your own, up-to-date website, and an increasing number of followers or fans on at least one widely recognized social media platform.
- are able to clearly and persuasively distinguish your book from others in the same subject or category.
- have clearly identified your ideal reader or target audience.
If you meet all the above criteria, you are the kind of author these agents will want to meet. They can help you get your foot in the door at publishing houses who can launch your book to a wider audience and help generate more interest in it.
This Session Isn't For You If...
We love ALL the authors in our program, but this event is not for you if:
- You are writing a novel or children's book.
- You are writing a memoir with a limited audience (for example, a legacy project for your family).
- You are still settling on your book's concept or ideal reader.
- You haven't started writing your book, or haven't written very much of it.
- You don't yet have a viable author platform in place.
Don't worry, though – your book project is still important, and we're going to keep helping you get it done in the fastest and strongest way possible.
Three Group Training Calls Get You Ready To Meet The Agents
When you register, you'll also be entitled to three live, interactive group training calls, during which we'll prepare you to meet the agents.
Each call will last about 90 minutes. The calls will take place:
- Wednesday, February 10 (3:00 pm Eastern)
- Wednesday, February 24 (3:00 pm Eastern)
- Wednesday, March 3 (3:00 pm Eastern)
We'll cover such topics as choosing which agents to approach, prepping your perfect book pitch, crafting a compelling book description, creating an effective author one-sheet, and more.
Only 50 Spots Available So Register Today
This virtual meeting with literary agents is strictly limited to 50 author participants. First come – first served.
The event is included in your Get Published Now membership. You will need to pay a $100.00 deposit to reserve your spot, but we will refund your deposit in full once the event is over.
If you register and then decide or need to cancel, you must do so by March 1 to receive your deposit back. We can't refund cancellations after March 1 because you've taken one of the 50 spots one of your fellow authors could have used.