YES - I want to meet professional literary agents who could help me achieve more success and accelerate my career as a non-fiction author. Please consider my application for the online Meet the Agents event, Wednesday, October 19.
Meet Literary Agents Who Could Help Get Your Book Published By A Major Publisher
Available to Members of Quantum Leap and Get Published Now Coaching
Limited to 50 Clients - First Come, First Served
Wednesday, October 19, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Eastern
We're committed to helping our clients get their books published the best possible way, with a finished result they'll be proud to promote.
If you've chosen the self-publishing path, congratulations—you're on the fast track!
If you're seeking a traditional publication path, we have something special planned for you: the chance to meet one-on-one with bona fide literary agents who could help you get your book in front of editors at traditional publishing houses.
On Wednesday, October 19, we'll be hosting a "Meet the Agents" event on Zoom from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Eastern (12:00 pm to 4:00 pm Pacific).
Ten professional, experienced literary agents will be attending and taking pitches from authors who are well along in their writing process and know they want a traditional publisher to bring out their book.
If that describes you, then keep reading for all the details.
Should You Attend Our "Meet The Agents" Session? If You Meet These Criteria, Yes
You are the kind of author agents at our event will be looking for if you:
- are writing a non-fiction book about your area of expertise.
- have completed your introduction and a sample chapter (or two).
- have written enough of your book that you could complete a book proposal within 30 days of the event (we can offer you guidance and assistance).
- have decided to pursue traditional publishing instead of self-publishing.
- have an established platform you can use to promote your book – a viable online presence consisting of your own, up-to-date website, and an increasing number of followers or fans on at least one widely recognized social media platform.
- are able to clearly and persuasively distinguish your book from others in the same subject or category.
- have clearly identified your ideal reader or target audience.
- can commit to participating in the group training sessions on September 21, September 28, and October 12 (see further details below).
If you meet all the above criteria, you are the kind of author these agents want to meet. They can help you get your foot in the door at publishing houses who can launch your book to a wider audience and help generate more interest in it.
This Session Isn't For You If...
We love ALL the authors in our programs, but this event is not for you if:
- You are writing a novel or children's book.
- You are writing a memoir with a limited audience (for example, a legacy project for your family).
- You are still settling on your book's concept or ideal reader.
- You haven't started writing your book, or haven't written very much of it.
- You don't yet have a viable author platform in place.
Don't worry, though – your book project is still important, and we can still help you get it done in the fastest and strongest way possible. This event, however, probably isn't what you need.
Three Group Training Calls Get You Ready To Meet The Agents
When you register, you'll also be entitled to three live, interactive group training calls, during which we'll prepare you to meet the agents.
Each call will last about 90 minutes. The calls will take place:
- Wednesday, September 21 (3:00 pm Eastern)
- Wednesday, September 28 (3:00 pm Eastern)
- Wednesday, October 12 (3:00 pm Eastern)
We'll cover such topics as choosing which agents to approach, prepping your perfect book pitch, crafting a compelling book description, creating an effective author one-sheet, and more.
Only 50 Spots Available So Register Today
This virtual meeting with literary agents is strictly limited to 50 author participants. First come – first served.